Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on ADHD in Adults’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on ADHD in Adults’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by ADHD in Adults whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on ADHD in Adults’s site are given “as is”. ADHD in Adults makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, ADHD in Adults does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- The opinions expressed on this website and associated multi-media are those of the authors and do not reflect the official position of any funding sources.
- The contents of ADHD in Adults (“Site”), such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on adhdinadults.com (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on adhdinadults.com.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. adhdinadults.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by adhdinadults.com, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of adhdinadults.com, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
- All of the diagnoses described on this web site can be made only by a qualified health professional. Going through the lists of symptoms provided by the Site may give you an idea of what types of issues to discuss with your doctor, but you should not use them to conclude that you or someone else does or does not have a specific diagnosis.
In no occasion should ADHD in Adults or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on ADHD in Adults’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that ADHD in Adults or a ADHD in Adults approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on ADHD in Adults’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. ADHD in Adults does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. ADHD in Adults may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. ADHD in Adults does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
ADHD in Adults has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by ADHD in Adults of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
ADHD in Adults may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with ADHD in Adults’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States ADHD in Adults State without respect to its contention of law provisions.