Best Practices for Treating and Monitoring ADHD
In this webcast, Dr. Adler discusses best practices for treating and monitoring ADHD in adults.
This webcast was recorded live and is being used with permission by the presenter.
Completing this course will help you:
- List commonly used medications for adult ADHD
- Begin treating an ADHD patient with proper dose of a chosen medication
- Discuss with patients the Executive Function Deficits that accompany ADHD symptoms
- Advise ADHD patients of the risk of diversion of medications
- Discuss with patients the common side effects of ADHD medications and suggest work-arounds
Lenard A. Adler, MD
Professor of Psychiatry and
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Director Adult ADHD Program
NYU School of Medicine
New York, New York
Course Runs: Sept 1, 2020 – Sept 1, 2021