0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ADHD has what rank among neuropsychiatric disorder in adults?
2. The DSM V classifies ADHD symptoms into two distinct groupings: inattentive or hyperactive/impulsive. How many symptoms does each grouping have?
3. There are three presentations of ADHD: hyperactive, inattentive, and combined. Patients can be primarily hyperactive, primarily inattentive, or have a combination of both. What percentage of ADHD patients present as the combined type?
4. The six-item ASRS Screener and the 18 point checklist approved by the World Health Organization provide a complete diagnosis for ADHD in Adults.
5. In DSM V, the age of onset has been changed from DSM4 from 7 years old to what age?
6. Significant impairments in social, academic, or occupational settings are separate from ADHD hyperactive and inattentive symptoms, and must be treated with different therapies.
7. In a 2009 study, over 80% of primary care physicians felt very knowledgeable treating anxiety and depression. What percent felt comfortable treating ADHD?7.
8. Patients diagnosed with the following should also be screened for ADHD: