0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Executive Function Deficits can be:
2. Executive Deficits can include all but the following:
3. What percent of US adults with ADHD are diagnosed and treated?
4. Executive Function Deficits occur in what percentage of patients with ADHD vs patients without ADHD:
5. Compared with normal adults at 1.5%, what percentage of adults with both ADHD and Executive Functioning Deficits had to repeat a grade in school?
6. Stimulant medications can help ADHD patients with improved attention and:
7. An ADHD patient who is not responding well to medication can be referred out for:
8. ADHD adults with Executive Function Deficits can get ADHD symptom relief with stimulant and non-stimulant medications.
9. The first step a primary care professional should make in working with an ADHD patient is:
10. Due to continuing critical brain development, if systems of ADHD go beyond what age, will the adult most likely have ADHD for life: