0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Executive Function Deficits can be:
2. Executive Deficits can include all but the following:
3. What percent of US adults with ADHD are diagnosed and treated?
4. Executive Function Deficits occur in what percentage of patients with ADHD vs patients without ADHD:
5. Compared with normal adults at 1.5%, what percentage of adults with both ADHD and Executive Functioning Deficits had to repeat a grade in school?
6. Stimulant medications can help ADHD patients with improved attention and:
7. An ADHD patient who is not responding well to medication can be referred out for:
8. ADHD adults with Executive Function Deficits can get ADHD symptom relief with stimulant and non-stimulant medications.
9. The first step a primary care professional should make in working with an ADHD patient is:
10. Due to continuing critical brain development, if systems of ADHD go beyond what age, will the adult most likely have ADHD for life: