0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ADHD treatment is multi-modal. In addition to medication, the integration of the following other approaches is recommended, except for:
2. The role of the primary care professional in the treatment of ADHD includes all below except:
3. The following medications are approved by the FDA for the treatment of ADHD in adults, except:
4. Which statement is not true about managing medication for your ADHD patients?
5. The best way to prevent stimulant misuse and diversion is:
6. The primary method of obtaining stimulant medications for misuse is visiting the primary care practitioner and faking ADHD symptoms or complaining of need for better concentration:
7. Cardiovascular disease is a contraindication for using stimulant medications to treat ADHD.
8. Stimulant induced insomnia can be treated effectively with:
9. ADHD medications are always effective in treating which functional impairments:
10. Adherence to practitioner recommendations can be improved with the following, except: