0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ADHD treatment is multi-modal. In addition to medication, the integration of the following other approaches is recommended, except for:
2. The role of the primary care professional in the treatment of ADHD includes all below except:
3. The following medications are approved by the FDA for the treatment of ADHD in adults, except:
4. Which statement is not true about managing medication for your ADHD patients?
5. The best way to prevent stimulant misuse and diversion is:
6. The primary method of obtaining stimulant medications for misuse is visiting the primary care practitioner and faking ADHD symptoms or complaining of need for better concentration:
7. Cardiovascular disease is a contraindication for using stimulant medications to treat ADHD.
8. Stimulant induced insomnia can be treated effectively with:
9. ADHD medications are always effective in treating which functional impairments:
10. Adherence to practitioner recommendations can be improved with the following, except: