0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If a patient has ADHD, he/she is X times more likely to have bipolar disorder than the general population:
2. In comorbid ADHD and bipolar disorder, dysregulations occur in all except:
3. The brain functions through a variety of networks which switch on and off based on situations. The network which assists in this switching is:
4. When you compare brain networks of normal subjects vs bipolar subjects, the networks in bipolar subjects are:
5. Bipolar patients are able to switch among brain networks:
6. In ADHD, there is increased brain activity in: