0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If a patient has ADHD, he/she is X times more likely to have bipolar disorder than the general population:
2. In comorbid ADHD and bipolar disorder, dysregulations occur in all except:
3. The brain functions through a variety of networks which switch on and off based on situations. The network which assists in this switching is:
4. When you compare brain networks of normal subjects vs bipolar subjects, the networks in bipolar subjects are:
5. Bipolar patients are able to switch among brain networks:
6. In ADHD, there is increased brain activity in: