0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ADHD NOT being diagnosed in adult patients
2. In total, between inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity, how many criteria are symptoms of adult ADHD?
3. In DSM5, the age of onset of ADHD in children for a positive diagnosis of ADHD has been raised from 7 years of age to:
4. A positive screen for ADHD is a sufficient and primary criterion for an ADHD diagnosis.
5. The original ASRS screener, and the updated ASRS screener, both consist of how many self-report questions of the patient?