0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ADHD NOT being diagnosed in adult patients
2. In total, between inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity, how many criteria are symptoms of adult ADHD?
3. In DSM5, the age of onset of ADHD in children for a positive diagnosis of ADHD has been raised from 7 years of age to:
4. A positive screen for ADHD is a sufficient and primary criterion for an ADHD diagnosis.
5. The original ASRS screener, and the updated ASRS screener, both consist of how many self-report questions of the patient?