0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The pleasure center of the brain, the drive to binge and intoxicate, is located in what organ:
2. How many phases are there to the addiction cycle, by the end of which the individual has lost their will to stop:
3. Overall, what percentage of adults with substance abuse have ADHD, implying you should screen these patients for ADHD?
4. If you have ADHD, your risk of substance abuse disorder is what multiple of the normal population:
Addiction is related to the Reward Deficiency Syndrome which drives patients to:
6. The neuro-transmitter deficiency most associated with ADHD is:
7. The non-medical use of prescription stimulants by college students is:
8. Non-stimulants are recommended first for treating ADHD with SUD, and all the medications below are non-stimulants except:
9. Before you treat ADHD, the patient needs to be in remission from substance abuse.