0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Adult ADHD is real. What percent of ADHD children continue to exhibit symptoms in adulthood?
2. Executive Function Deficits (EFDs) are part of ADHD, but not core symptomatology, and include all except:
3. Executive Function Deficits (EFDs) are now included in the DSM-V criteria for ADHD
4. Side effects of ADHD medications include all except:
5. ADHD stimulant medications have what effect on the risk of substance abuse (SA)?
6. When ADHD stimulant medications are acquired for misuse, what percent involves short-acting medications?
7. Non-medication recommendations for adult ADHD include all except: