0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What percentage of ADHD students from kindergarten through young adulthood repeat a grade in school?
2. What percentage of ADHD students have poor grades in high school which closes doors for advancement in life?
3. In relation to children, rates of Executive Function Deficits in adults are:
4. Adults with ADHD and Executive Function Deficits, compared with Adults with ADHD alone, experienced academic challenges:
5. Executive Function Deficits include all problems below except:
6. What percent of ADHD subjects have working memory deficits?
7. Females experience higher rates and severity of Working Memory Deficits than males.
8. Working memory and other Executive Function deficits are considered:
9. When testing ADHD subjects, those with working memory deficits achieve IQ scores that are ________ than those without working memory deficits:
10. Working memory deficits, like ADHD symptoms, can be improved significantly with current medications and titration.
11. When ADHD symptoms remit in adulthood one-third of the time, Working Memory Deficits remit at what rate:
12. At this time, relief for Working Memory Deficits can be achieved through: